Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Reborn as a GOD by Immortal_Simo – Ongoing To 45 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information:

Reborn as a GOD by Immortal_Simo - Ongoing To 45 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)
Author(s): Immortal_Simo
Artist(s): Fantasy, Wuxia
Status: Ongoing To 45

📌Summary:

As all stories start with introductions I suppose I should introduce myself, my name is Tim Vargh or was actually until I died... No I didn't get hit by a truck and I definitely did not go to any white room... Well my death was due to my own stupid mistake I guess... My company was selling glass, not just any glass, Unbreakable glass for windows, and I was in charge of advertising it... Long story...

Reborn as a GOD - Immortal_Simo Ongoing To 45 Downloads:

Read full ebook:

Reborn as a GOD by Immortal_Simo – Ongoing To 45 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supreme Harem System by CrazySnail – Ongoing To 39 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information: Author(s): CrazySnail Artist(s): Fantasy, Wuxia Status: Ongoing To 39 📌Summary: Supreme Harem System - CrazySnail Ongoin...