Thursday, January 23, 2020

Zero Choice: My Path Was decided Before My Birth by Witheredleaf – Ongoing To 202 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information:

Zero Choice: My Path Was decided Before My Birth by Witheredleaf - Ongoing To 202 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)
Author(s): Witheredleaf
Artist(s): Fantasy, Wuxia
Status: Ongoing To 202

📌Summary:

One who said, "I am bad guy!!" was speaking a lie.

One who said, "I am a good guy!!" was actually hiding the truth.

Jen Xuan Rong is the center of attention for a few reasons, could she become what her ancestors had decided for her??

and how far she could survive in the world of stronger opponents???

Her husband should not be the one evil willed.

Would she choose one from the two? Or walk...

Zero Choice: My Path Was decided Before My Birth - Witheredleaf Ongoing To 202 Downloads:

Read full ebook:

Zero Choice: My Path Was decided Before My Birth by Witheredleaf – Ongoing To 202 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supreme Harem System by CrazySnail – Ongoing To 39 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information: Author(s): CrazySnail Artist(s): Fantasy, Wuxia Status: Ongoing To 39 📌Summary: Supreme Harem System - CrazySnail Ongoin...