Sunday, December 29, 2019

Runes – A Tale Of The Abyss by King_Of_The_Abyss – Ongoing To 39 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information:

Runes - A Tale Of The Abyss by King_Of_The_Abyss - Ongoing To 39 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)
Author(s): King_Of_The_Abyss
Artist(s): Fantasy, Wuxia
Status: Ongoing To 39

📌Summary:

-Author’s Note: Thank you all for the 9,1k reads!-

Chapter Update: At least 2 chapters a week unless I notify you all

Griff opened his eyes...

Where was he? What was this place?

It was all dark and misty in here.

“I’m cold.” he thought.

“I’m scared”

But a whisper from the back of him hissed:

“Do not cower in fear. You know where this is.”

“No! I..I don’t know who you are or where I am!”...

Runes - A Tale Of The Abyss - King_Of_The_Abyss Ongoing To 39 Downloads:

Read full ebook:

Runes – A Tale Of The Abyss by King_Of_The_Abyss – Ongoing To 39 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supreme Harem System by CrazySnail – Ongoing To 39 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information: Author(s): CrazySnail Artist(s): Fantasy, Wuxia Status: Ongoing To 39 📌Summary: Supreme Harem System - CrazySnail Ongoin...