Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Show Me the Money by Wu Shao Ling – Ongoing To 328 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information:

Show Me the Money by Wu Shao Ling - Ongoing To 328 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)
Author(s): Wu Shao Ling
Artist(s): Sci-fi, Wuxia
Status: Ongoing To 328

📌Summary:

Goddamnit! Now I’ve got to look for another job to pay the bills! That f*cker! I did nothing wrong!

Huh? What’s that? Eternal, a full dive VRMMORPG that gives you the chance to make real money? Perfect, that’s exactly what I need!

Now… What class should I pick?

Warrior? No, I don’t want to tank.

Knight? Please, I already said I hate tanking.

Healer? Oh God, please don’t make me babysit...

Show Me the Money - Wu Shao Ling Ongoing To 328 Downloads:

Read full ebook:

Show Me the Money by Wu Shao Ling – Ongoing To 328 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supreme Harem System by CrazySnail – Ongoing To 39 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information: Author(s): CrazySnail Artist(s): Fantasy, Wuxia Status: Ongoing To 39 📌Summary: Supreme Harem System - CrazySnail Ongoin...