Saturday, August 24, 2019

Fallen Hero System by DabanCrow – Ongoing To 40 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information:

Fallen Hero System by DabanCrow - Ongoing To 40 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)
Author(s): DabanCrow
Artist(s): Fantasy, Wuxia
Status: Ongoing To 40

📌Summary:

In my last life, I was the Unsung Hero of the Fiction Community. Yet in this life I was destined to be the Fallen Hero, the one who gave his life to protect everything he loves and holds dear.

Now I must cherish my life more than anything, as the entire World rides on my back.

I will raise Countries to the ground, bring the dead to life and show that I the Fallen Hero am more than just...

Fallen Hero System - DabanCrow Ongoing To 40 Downloads:

Source post:

Fallen Hero System by DabanCrow – Ongoing To 40 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supreme Harem System by CrazySnail – Ongoing To 39 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information: Author(s): CrazySnail Artist(s): Fantasy, Wuxia Status: Ongoing To 39 📌Summary: Supreme Harem System - CrazySnail Ongoin...