Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Tales of a Seductress by Whatsawhizzer – Ongoing To 96 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information:

Tales of a Seductress by Whatsawhizzer - Ongoing To 96 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)
Author(s): Whatsawhizzer
Artist(s): Fantasy, Wuxia
Status: Ongoing To 96

📌Summary:

After an unfortunate mishap with some stairs, I found myself in a fantasy world filled with sex and violence. Stripped of everything and turned into breeding stock by the first band of goblins I encountered, I turned to the only weapon I had available to me. Now, I’m a seductress, the first and only RPG class that weaponizes the art of seduction. I will survive this new and dangerous world the only...

Tales of a Seductress - Whatsawhizzer Ongoing To 96 Downloads:

Read full ebook:

Tales of a Seductress by Whatsawhizzer – Ongoing To 96 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supreme Harem System by CrazySnail – Ongoing To 39 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information: Author(s): CrazySnail Artist(s): Fantasy, Wuxia Status: Ongoing To 39 📌Summary: Supreme Harem System - CrazySnail Ongoin...