Tuesday, July 23, 2019

LETHAL FLOWER by Mo_Shanxieu – Ongoing To 83 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information:

LETHAL FLOWER by Mo_Shanxieu - Ongoing To 83 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)
Author(s): Mo_Shanxieu
Artist(s): Historical, Wuxia
Status: Ongoing To 83

📌Summary:

Before her brother Alex died from rescuing her, he made her promise. "Hua'er, p-promise me, t-hat no matter what y-you should live... live a happy and normal life. E-even if I no longer by your side I want to see your happy smile and hear your carefree laugh again...j-just like when you are still six...so keep on becoming more strong so no one is gonna hurt you again...a-and even if I'm no longer by...

LETHAL FLOWER - Mo_Shanxieu Ongoing To 83 Downloads:

Source post:

LETHAL FLOWER by Mo_Shanxieu – Ongoing To 83 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Supreme Harem System by CrazySnail – Ongoing To 39 (ePUB, PDF, MOBI Downloads)

Information: Author(s): CrazySnail Artist(s): Fantasy, Wuxia Status: Ongoing To 39 📌Summary: Supreme Harem System - CrazySnail Ongoin...